Monday, November 3, 2008

Birthday Celebration

I decided that I wasn't going to spend money on a cake when I could make a perfectly good, if not better cake than Kleins! The theme that Abraham picked out was Lightening Mc Queen. Luckily there were decorative pieces of the Cars characters. They made for an easy decorate, as well as the letters I found too! I was quite pleased with how it turned out.

Abraham decided that he wanted to help decorate his own cake so he helped with the sprinkles. His idea of helping was a sprinkle for the cake and a handful in his mouth -- especially the chocolate ones! Needless to say, he didn't help for long!!



Happy Birthday to ME!!! :)



His friend Sadie helped him out with blowing out the candle.



That's my boy -- getting all the chocolate off of the candle! Why waste it, right??


I love cake and ice cream!

Aunt Kathryn couldn't be with us but she called and got to talk to Abraham at his party,

No comments: