Sunday, June 29, 2008

Oh yea, my birthday...

My birthday was Saturday but we decided to celebrate on Friday night since all of the family would be there. My mom had cookout stuff and salads for everyone. It was nice.. but the thing I was really waiting for was my special dessert. Every year I only ask for ONE thing, just ONE thing. My sweet mother drove to Hunt Valley to the Amish Farmers Market to get my dessert - Strawberry Cheesecake! There aren't very many pictures of the night (but trust me it happened!) but seriously this is the only one that matters!



I LOVE MY STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Oh my gosh...I want a piece. That looks totally out of this world delicous.

Mel said...

Oh yeah...and a very happy birthday to you!! Sorry I forgot everything when I saw the cheesecake. I enjoyed looking at all the pix. It looks like you guys have been enjoying your summer.

Gilpatriclife said...

How come we didn't go get one of those when I was down there for my trip? I am a little let down that I didn't get to try this Yummy looking cheesecake. Next time!
LOL!
Happy Birthday my friend!