Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Daddy!


My Daddy and Me going to the Chapel for me to get Married! A true Father of the Bride moment!



I'm a bit late in posting this but I would be remiss if I didn't wish my Daddy a Happy Father's Day! My dad is the most amazing man I know (besides my hubby of course!) My dad was a tremendous provider for our family, often working 2 jobs. Dad taught drivers education and worked at K-Mart in addition to being a full time teacher. Dad used to shop at the thrift stores so that my sister and I woudn't have to... plus he loved the thrill of finding that perfect 88 cent shirt!! My dad could and still can fix anything! He is why I am the "fix-er" in my home! When the vaccuum stopped working, I was the one who pulled it apart! My dad always told me and my sister that we could do anything we set our minds to. I believed (and still do believe) him and that has gotten me to the place I am today - an educated woman with a great job and a beautiful family. I have NEVER doubted my daddy's love for me. He is my hero!

So today, and every day, I celebrate YOU Pappa! I love you whole a butz and am so proud to be your daughter. I am what I am because of and, yes I know, in spite of you!


My Daddy and Me at my graduation from Liberty University (2000) - when he said I could do anything I set my mind to, he meant it! From Word of Life to Liberty to living in South America for 4 months... he was right!

No comments: