Monday, October 13, 2008

Kari's Birthday...

So the batteries in my camera weren't working well at all during Kari's birthday celebration. I only got 2 good pictures... and these are it!
Proof that Abraham has Momma's sweet tooth!
When asked what HE wanted for his up coming birthday, he replied "Chocolate Cake!" and nothing else!! Too funny!

G-dad and Abraham enjoying KK's chocolate cake!


G-dad and Mimi double teaming Abraham with kisses!!

Oh, by the way... I didn't get Kari a gift because we (Mom, Kari and I) are going to NYC for a girls weekend! We are going Saturday and Sunday - an OVERNIGHT trip, without the kids or hubbys!! (Our hubbys have graciously offered to watch the kids for the weekend so we can get away for a bit - our men ROCK!) We have N.E.V.E.R done this and we are so stoked about it!! I can't wait. I have been to NYC before but mom and Kari haven't, so this will be an adventure for all of us. We plan on seeing the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island then heading to the city for some time to explore. Kari got this awesome new camera for her bday so I'm expecting to come home with some great shots!

Yahoo!!! NYC HERE WE COME!!

If any of my 5 readers have any suggestions of things to see or do, please let me know!

2 comments:

Gilpatriclife said...

Have fun. Don't get lost and DON'T talk to Stranger! That's my advice!
I have only driven through, so don't know of places to hit. Get lots of pictures though.

Kate said...

I have something for you on my blog.... xoxo