Wednesday, October 22, 2008


I have a prayer request for y'all. There is a young guy (Justin) from Michael's work whose wife, Whitney, just had a baby about 3 1/2 weeks ago - Brayden - at 28 weeks, just like our boys. They found a heart murmur about 1 1/2 weeks ago and just this past week the little guy developed NEC (infection in his intestines) and was rushed to Hopkins. They lost him yesterday because of an infection that just kept getting worse.


My heart just breaks for this family. Brayden was their first child - they just got married this past year. So much heartache for such a short time being married. No one should have to bury a child. I can completely sympathize with Whitney, having had the emotions and feelings that she is having right now.


Would you join me in praying for this couple? The coming days will be some of the most difficult emotionally for them. I pray for them the Fathers peace and comfort as we felt in those days after losing Moses.

No comments: