Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary Babe!

Today, Michael and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. Wow, has time flown! Seems like it was just yesterday!
When we pledged to each other to be there for better or worse, in sickness and health... we certainly didn't expect the mountains and valleys that we have been through together in the past 7 years. God has walked us through some experiences together that we could never have predicted. And through it all HE has made us stronger as a couple and as best friends.
I could never imagine my life without you, babe! You make my world a better place just by being in it. Your smile and tender care warms my spirit. The love you have for your son brings a smile to my face.
I love you more today than yesterday --- but not as much as tomorrow!
Happy Anniversary Babe!!


(I love this picture, taken as we were walking back down the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. We were laughing at the surprise of everyone watching at our choice of song - Let's Stay Together by Al Green! The smiles on our faces perfectly express the joy of the day!)


Everything I wanna be

Any dream I wanna dream

I can, because of your love

Anywhere I ever go

With all of my heart I know

I am the woman I am

Because of your love
Lyrics by Kenny Chesney

2 comments:

Mel said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary. I can't believe how fast time goes by!! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!