Thursday, May 1, 2008

PA family visits

This past weekend my relatives from PA came down for a visit. It has been a while since they have been here to visit so it was a nice time. My grandfather, his girlfriend, my uncle and my great aunt all spent 5 days at my mom's house. We got to spend time together on Saturday in Havre de Grace. The weather was gorgeous so we walked the promanade along the waterfront and had lunch in town. These are some of the pictures from our day.



Walking on the Promanade in Havre de Grace - It was a Gorgeous day! Great Aunt Hazel, Mom, Pat and Pap

Gdad with his boy - I LOVE this picture of my men!!


Alex on a cannon at the Concord Point Lighthouse. It is hard to believe he will be 7 this summer! He is growing up too fast!



Abraham at Concord Point Lighthouse


Me and Abraham at the Concord Point Lighthouse - he wouldn't sit still!


Gdad and his girl, Chloe. Chloe will be 5 this summer and will be going to Kindergarten next year. Such a big girl!


Dad, Alex, Mom, Great Aunt Hazel


Great Aunt Hazel and me



Kari, Uncle Scott, Pat and Pap


Abraham and Chloe being entertained with coloring!

No comments: