Saturday, March 10, 2007

Remembering Nanny



Today is the 1 year anniversary of my sweet Nanny's homegoing. My sister posted this pic of Nan on her blog and since it is my favorite of her, I'm putting it on here as well.

I love this pic because it is SO Nanny. She was always such a LADY, always so put together, hair just right, and you'd never catch her without makeup on. She was like this nearly to the end of her life.

I could go on and on about the many things that I love about Nanny and the memories that I have with her. Maybe once I get my thoughts together I'll return and put some of these on here...
But for now, let me say how much I love you Nanny. I am glad that you are taking care of my Moses for me as you enjoy the presence of Jesus. Give each other a hug for me, ok?



Me and my Nanny at my wedding (Aug 2001)

No comments: