Sunday, February 4, 2007

Little Trouble Maker


"Helping" Momma unload the dishwasher



I just like making messes!!


One day last week I was in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher. Abraham usually likes to grab the tupperware out of the dishwasher and "help". I turned to put some dishes away and when I turned back he had climbed right up on top of the door of the dishwasher and was reaching in the top rack for Lord knows what - something that caught his eye I guess! He thought he was pretty funny!

So I got him off and put him in the living room to play.I had given him some goldfish to eat and put the bag on the end table - which sits up about 2 1/2 feet. I walked into the kitchen to finish the dishwasher and heard a noice that I didn't like. Came back into the living room and he had grabbed the bag off of the endtable and had dumped it all over the floor. He was sitting there laughing at himself and eating the goldfish off of the floor.

I had to take pics so that Daddy could see what his boy had been getting into! Just thought I'd share these with everyone!

No comments: