Sunday, October 11, 2009

Patterson Mill Homecoming Football Game

Yea, so I'm a bit late with this! But better late than never I guess :)
About 3 weeks ago, the high school where my students go had their homecoming football game. Since this is a milestone year for me (my first class is graduating!) I wanted to go and see these kids play and cheer. The fact that it was homecoming was an extra added bonus!
We took along Alex, my nephew, and he was very excited to go to a REAL football game! Course he thought he could buy a jersey or trading cards with the players on it -- too cute!
Abraham was more interested in playing with some of my former students, girls of course!
We had a great time together... even better cause Patterson Mill won and one of my former 5th graders won Homecoming Queen! Go Stash!


Before we left, Uncle Mike showed Alex how to tie the flies that he fishes with.

Go Huskies!



Alex loved watching the game.. and we DID end up buying him a PMMS shirt!




My sweet Dani girl- she paid her cousin $3 so that Alex could have one of the footballs that the cheerleaders threw into the stands! I had her brother, Anthony, my first and third years of teaching. She has a special place in my heart! :)


Sofie was my student 2 years ago and Abraham attached himself to her throughout the game. He had a good time playing with her.


Abraham and all his girls!

No comments: