Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New York City - 2009

Yet again mom, Kari and I have made our yearly trip to New York City. We had a great time despite the rain all day Saturday. We walked ALL over the city -- what felt like miles! We hit Greenwich Village, Financial District, Wall Street, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, Herald Square AND Kari and I managed to squeeze in a show that she won tickets to. Do you wonder why I came home exhausted?? :)

These are some of the pictures from our visit.
Central Park in the Fall



Greenwich Village - the apartment building where Friends was filmed




This is mom VERY happy with how far we had to walk to find the Friends building... NOT!! :)


At Washington Park Memorial - Greenwich Village


The Longacre Theater where we saw Burn the Floor -- GREAT show!


Cameras weren't allowed in the theater so this is our "contraband" photo!


Herald Square


The largest Macy's in the world - 7 floors full of STUFF!


The ever amazing Brooklyn Bridge - so much more impressive in person.


Smiling even through the rain :)


Our framable picture from this trip -- I love these women with all my heart! :)

3 comments:

Mel said...

How fun is that!!! I love New York City. Haven't seen Brooklyn Bridge though, guess I'll have to make that trip on our next visit.

Kate said...

I LOVE seeing NYC with you and mom!!!! It's the BEST bday present EVER!!!! THANK YOU!! xoxo

Lavishly Loved said...

No casts on your Mom. This was a good trip!
Looks like you all had a fabuloso time!
Thanks for sharing!
O, happy birthday to Bubba today!