Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Chloe Abigail!

My niece Chloe's birthday was this past weekend. After racking my brain, trying to figure out what to get her I finally decided -- NOTHING! I decided to take her out for a "girl day" for her birthday. So we went out yesterday. I took her to this cute little cafe that also has pottery painting on the side. Chloe is quite the artist so this was right up her alley!


She of course chose a giraffe with tons of LITTLE spots on it -- probably THE hardest piece to paint. Unfortunately this giraffe ended up on the floor in 3 pieces :( We couldn't have a BROKEN giraffe for the b-day girl so we started a new one!


Chloe and me with our giraffe twins!


We ended our day with a snow-cone!

I had a great day with her. It is a privilege to live so close to both her and my nephew and to be able to do things like this with them. They were MY kids before we had Abraham.

No comments: