Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Let's Stay Together!


Eight years ago yesterday, Michael and I made promises to each other that we intend to keep for a lifetime. It was one of the happiest days of both of our lives! What a blessing to marry my best friend, the one that makes me laugh, one that knows just what to say to calm my anxious spirit, my Babe!

We have seen many seasons in our short 8 years together. God has been faithful to carry us through the ups and the downs and to make us even stronger as a couple. It has only been His great love and care for us that has kept us together.


I look forward to many more years spent being with you, Babe, laughing with (and sometimes at!) you, crying with you but most of all just simply LOVING you with ALL my heart.


I Love you more today than yesterday.. but not as much as tomorrow! :)
ps. Let's Stay Together by Al Green is "our" song! We played it as we walked back down the aisle as husband and wife.

1 comment:

Lavishly Loved said...

happy Anniversary you lovebirds! Hope you had a great celebration.