Monday, June 22, 2009

Kelly and Tony's Greek Wedding

This past weekend we had the privilege of celebrating the marriage of a good friend of my sister's (and she has become one of my friends as well) Kelly and Tony were married in the Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Baltimore and had their reception at the Walters Art Gallery. It was A-Mazing let me tell you! The traditions and culture in the Greek ceremony was really cool. Granted much of it was in the Greek language but still the whole aura of the church and everything was neat.

Then we (Joel, Michael and I) had to find our way through Baltimore, through a parade to find the art gallery. It was pretty stressful but once we got there and were able to nibble on some food we were better. The art gallery is pretty neat -- and since it was closed for us, we got to check out some of the art first hand.

The dinner was in the cafe area and again I say A-Mazing! What a grand, romantic place to have a reception! Let's see.. from the open bar, to the chocolate fountain, to the artists who drew a characature as your favor, to the filet mignon.. it was just a really incredible night. We had a good time just being adults and enjoying being out.

Unfortunately, the men (ahem!) were over the whole wedding thing and wanted to leave before the party REALLY got started but that was okay because the shoes I was wearing were K.I.L.L.I.N.G. my feet. Oh the price of beauty!

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the night...
The happy couple - Tony and Kelly




Their cool cake toppers -- Kelly had them made to look like them! It is TOTALLY Tony!!

The best looking couple there!


Yea, they were pretty good looking too!



This has got to be one of the BEST pictures we have taken together!

Love you sis!!


No comments: