Friday, January 2, 2009

Reflections

Nearly a year ago, I stumbled onto the blog of this dear family, Nathan and Tricia Lawrenson. I don't know how I found them but I truly believe that it was the hand of the Father. I have been a "groupie" of theirs since last January and I am just struck every time I read their blog by the Faithfulness and Goodness of God. In the middle of a situation that could have turned out much differently for the Lawrensons, the Father just reached His hand down and said "I'm not done with you. I have a bigger plan in store for you." If ever there was a story about miracles, if ever there was a family with faith like a mustard seed, if ever there was 2 people more real about their struggles and victories --- it is this family. I encourage you to check out some of their older posts to see how God has been glorified. I promise that you will leave with your heart and spirit encouraged.

Here are a few of my favorite posts from Nathan:

Hands on a Miracle -- be prepared with tissues!

I cannot sleep and I have some things to say

Our Choice part 1

Our Choice part 2

Few Things I'm Learning

It's a Go! - Tricia receives her new lungs!

I could put hundreds of posts from Nathan on here that spoke to me -- but I won't! Just check it out for yourself!!

1 comment:

CFHusband said...

Thank you. the picture is fine.