Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fly Tying with Daddy






For those of you who might not know, Michael is a fly fishing enthusiast. Fly fishing being completely different than the fishing I think of when you sit in a boat and throw in your lure and just wait for something to bite. Fly fishing, to me at least, involves much more skill. I cannot say that I'm an expert by any means but when Michael talks about the fish, water, flies... I do listen. He has been tying his own flies for a while now and really enjoys it. I tried to take a picture or 2 of them but the pictures just don't do the art in them justice.

Since Michael gets very little time on here I thought I'd devote this post to him and his hobby.




Starting early, Daddy is teaching Abraham to tie flies. Abraham has his own Wooly Bugger fly!

No comments: