Saturday, April 3, 2010

It is absolutely GORGEOUS weather outside today... in the high 60's and just in time for Easter. We are enjoying some long over due "being home and resting" time. Did some cleaning and playing. Now we are all resting in our own ways - Michael is tying flies for fishing, Abraham is curled up in front of Looney Toones and I am between the computer and my bed! :) Ahh, so delightful!



Even Abraham got into the cleaning spirit - and cleaned his bikes off!


I love the pink dogwood (?) on the corner.. one of my favorite trees of all. (or is it a blossoming cherry tree? Guess I could ask Michael!)


Abraham and I enjoyed a picnic on our back deck today - the sun was amazing! He also got to feel Baby kick for the first time today. Abraham's eyes got really big and he laughed "He KICKED me!" I love it! :)



1 comment:

Mel said...

Looks like a fabulous way to spend the day! Love the picnic especially.