Friday, February 1, 2008

How I drive Momma crazy when she folds laundry!!

Abraham always loves to "help" fold the laundry. Unfortunately he hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet... we are still working on that! He sees me shaking out the clothes and he imitates me. Then, his idea of fun is to UNfold what I have FOLDED!
Today, he decided to take my unmentionables and put them around his neck, and then put my shirt on. He kept walking around saying "My shirt!". Good thing Daddy wasn't home!! Eventually the shirt and "others" came off but he certainly was amused for a good 25 minutes with the laundry!! And to think we BUY toys for this child... :)






2 comments:

Lavishly Loved said...

I like that look....

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie! You must have a blast with him! My girls like to "help" with the laundry, too. My youngest (she's 6) is finally past the stage of balling up the clothes (her former method of folding) and stuffing them in drawers. That was fun!