Friday, October 19, 2007

Lunch with Miss Tab and Bethany

Finally after who knows how long of saying we wanted to get together, Tabetha and I found a day to meet for lunch with the kids. We met at Towson Town Mall and had Chick-fil-a for lunch. We spent time together at the little play area in the mall before doing some shopping together too. Abraham enjoyed having someone to play with and us mommies enjoyed catching up. Tabetha is one of my "oldest" friends - I mean that in the nicest way possible! (I have known her the longest of all my friends) We have a history together that allows us to pick up where we left off and continue with our friendship each time we see one another. I am so grateful for that aspect of our friendship!
She took some pics of the 4 of us so when she emails them to me I'll add them on.


Bethany on the slide


Abraham would rather CLIMB!!


Abraham in all his glory - the boy loves CARS!


As Abraham would say, "A CAR!"

No comments: