Saturday, January 23, 2010

Family Visits

Two of Michael's sisters made it up to see us and the new house this month. First up was Elizabeth and her boyfriend, Kevin. Abraham LOVED having 2 new people around to play with.. although I'm afraid that he just about wore them out!!


Then Emily came up and the highlight of that for Abraham was typing on her computer, something that she taught him to do when he was 2!!


We took Emily and her friend Kaitlin down to the Inner Harbor to walk around and see the sights. And of course had to hit Fells Point for all the cool shops and restaurants.

Abraham on the cannon

Family Shot - Don't ask me what my boys are doing!! Goofy as usual :)


If you are in Baltimore you MUST try on a crab hat or buy a t-shirt that says "Don't bother me! I'm crabby!


We are looking forward to MORE of our GA family to come and visit -- Hint, hint y'all!!!

No comments: