Monday, February 9, 2009

Snow Day!

We had a bit of snow the other week... actually not all that much snow but we had a fair amount of ice on top of the snow. I don't mind the snow so much but the ice on top just makes things miserable. It usually gets me a day off ... and gets Michael extra hours of work. One of the days we had off, Abraham and I gone a bit stir crazy (Do you sense a theme here?) and went to take the trash out. Then we saw Daddy getting home and walked around in the snow/ice.
Let me just tell you there is nothing like trying to "play" in the ice snow. Talk about painful when you fall... just ask Bubba! He was not happy falling and immediately wanted to go inside. And Momma was quick to oblige.






Daddy and Abraham stomping in the ice snow.


This is SO not what I thought snow would be like!! I've had enough!


Our view out our living room window - normally it's prettier but I waited to long to take the picture.







1 comment:

Mel said...

What a beautiful picture out your front window. Gotta love snow days! I'm not a huge fan of falling in the snow/ice either and don't blame Abe for a sec for wanting to go right back inside. I'm all about the hot chocolate though when you do get back in!